Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jaliya Riyanna Booker

Wow, it has been such a long time since I checked in. I don't think I have to say how busy we have been! Our baby girl finally arrived on October 14, 2011 at 5:18pm. She was 8lbs 1oz and 21 inches long! She has tons of black hair and big blue eyes! Who would have thought! I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in such a while ... it really has been quite busy :) I took the full 12 weeks off to be with my munchkin and that went by entirely way to fast! Having a blog is a little scary, especially when you use it to capture memories with your family. Sure, you don't have to do it online, but it's fun to have our family in other areas be able to keep up with us! Time flies and our kids are growing up so quickly! Visiting my blog and reading through my past posts, is a good reminder as to why I should blog or journal or scrapbook. There are so many tiny moments that can easily be forgotten if you don't document it! So, I guess to catch everyone up on our lives, I will post some pictures! Oh and another reason that I love to blog is because it encourages me to capture more moments with my camera!

This is a preview of my maternity photo shoot! I was 7 months pregnant!

This is Jaliya Riyanna Booker at 3.5 months! Isn't she just absolutely beautiful!


Awww ... sooo sweet!

Look at those big beautiful eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment