Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2nd Ultrasound ... It's becoming very REAL!

Hello!!! Today was my second prenatal Dr's appt! I'm SOOO excited! The excitement tends to ware off pretty quickly and then you just start to get anxious for the next appointment! Especially when I think the next appointment is when we will find out the gender!! Our fingers are crossed very tightly for a boy! Okay, okay ... so as for the details of the Ultrasound ... We were very happy in the first place because we got in right away and found out that the insurance will cover everything 100% with the exception of 1 co-pay of $25! Woo Woo! That is definitely do-able! So, we got right in ... I weighed in (Yikes) then I pee'd in a cup and went into the room and got ready to see my baby! The Dr came in and introduced himself as we weren't able to see him last time because he unfortunately had a negative emergency at the nearby hospital. He got right to business and started the ultrasound! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw our baby! He was huge ... compare to the little tadpole he was when we saw him just a meer 4 weeks ago! 4 weeks ago, he measured at 5/6 weeks and then 4 weeks later he measured at 12 weeks 4 days! Hahah ... That made me very happy ... because I really want to get out of the 1st trimester! No wonder ... he makes me eat like every 1-2 hours! Hahah ... My little baby is growing sooo big! He is about 3 inches and the size of a plum! The doctor said his heart beat was about 150. He said he looked really healthy ... the baby even opened up his legs, but the doctor said he couldn't confirm the gender ... so hopefully 4 more weeks! I'm just already in love with this little person in me! Heheeh

Here are some pics ... Hopefully ... I can post more than 1! Heheeh

Here is Baby Booker at 12 weeks! Isn't he handsome!? We sure think so!



 This is Isabella holding Apollo ... It was cute ... he was just sitting on her lap like a regular person!


 This is Nana and Makalee at her first Dance competition!


 This is Jamaal and Jayden at Tucano's ... a Brazillian Steakhouse! Nummy!! The kids ate chicken hearts and quail eggs! Disgusting!


This is what I get to wake up to EVERY morning ... but the smile isn't always there! Heheh ... I'm the morning person in the family!


 Don't the just look innocent! Hahahah ... they've got you fooled then!


 Our little Apollo at about 5 weeks ... too stinkin cute!


YAY ... I finally figured out how to load more than 1 pic ... Hallelujah!!

Love,

Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment