Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Official! I'm Blogging!

Alright, so as I was looking around on a discussion forum, I came across a girls blog ... it was very basic and was brand new ... but it made me realize that having a blog is a great way to basically create an online published journal. Plus, all of my in-laws are out of state and I would love to be able to keep them posted on our family. Kids grow up so quickly that before you know it ... they will be off to college! Since traveling from Salt Lake to Virginia is extremely expensive ... that side of our family unfortunately doesn't have the opportunity to spend time with us and watch our little ones grow.

As of Valentine's Day 2011, Jamaal and I found out that we are expecting! So I definitely want to keep everyone updated on my pregnancy and Lil Baby Bookers coming years of life. So, my goal for this blog is to keep my friends and family updated on our life and have an electronic copy of our life for our kids to access in the coming years! A record so to speak!

Here are some pictures to introduce this family I keep speaking of!


This is Lil Baby Booker's first Ultrasound! He is a lil gummy worm, but you can see him plain as day! This Ultrasound was done on March 2nd. I went in thinking that I was 8/9 weeks and the Midwife said I was actually only about 6 weeks ... however, he said that it is still a little early to lay down a firm due date ... so as of right now ... I am saying October 10th! I will know more in the coming weeks! My next ultrasound will be on March 30th ... so make sure to check back then for his next picture! Okay ... so you noticed ... I keep calling it a him ... I'm putting good vibes out there ... we need more boys!

I was planning on putting up some more pics ... but for some reason, I can't figure out how to post more than one picture! It will come as this is a learning experience for me! So, I'll sign off for now, but I'll make sure to put up more pics and posts soon!

Love,
Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment