Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Kids are Crazy!

Hello! Today, I would like to talk about my eventful evening with my children. So Jamaal had headed off to school and it was my turn to be in charge! Heheh ... I've let him kind of take over since I've been pregnant and have absolutely no energy! So he leaves, and it's about time for the kids to take a bath. Jayden is first and then once he is finished, it's Makalee's turn. So I remind her that she needs to jump in the bath and I go back into my room to do some cleaning. 20 minutes later I go downstairs and she is still not in the bath. So of course I have to get on to her about it and I give her a .50 fine on her commission chart. So she gets in the bath and then gets out and is goofing around. So I have to finally raise my voice to get her to go put the lotion on and get ready for bed. By that time, I'm furious because she isn't listening and she made me yell! ; ) She at this point is also pretty upset at me because she thinks I'm the meanest Mom in the world! So while Makalee is getting ready for bed, I start getting Bella ready for bed. While I'm doing that, Makalee comes in and starts trying to hang out with us and watch TV. I tell Makalee in a very stern voice that she needs to get her "tail" in bed. Well at that point she loses it and begins to tell me how I don't care about the kids and Dad doesn't care about them and we don't love them! She is being such a Drama Queen at this point, that I can't help but laugh at her for being so silly! So I get her to stop crying at me about how we don't love her and I explain to her that if we didn't love them, why would Dad and I work so hard to provide for them and put a roof over their heads. She exclaims, "You don't do it for us, you do it for yourselves!" She then points to our curtains and says, "See you buy yourself curtains and don't even buy us curtains!" Hahahaah ... OMG ... It was so stinking hillarious, because she was dead serious! Hahaha ... So I told her that we would look into buying her some curtains and then she asked for the little hooks that hold the curtains back! I said ... you might be asking for a little much ... but we will look into it! Sooo funny! Kids just crack me up!

Alright that's my story for today, I'll leave you with another picture! This was taken at the end of September 2010. Makalee is on the left. This is our whole family with the exception of Apollo and the baby growing in my tummy and taking all of my energy!

Love,
Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment