Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun Weekend

Hello! What a FUN weekend! Makalee had her first Dance Competition and WOW ... she absolutely amazed me. I can't believe how much these little ones are capable of! She has been working on two different dances since August and she nailed both of them at the young age of 7! It was also really cute how into it she was. She didn't want to leave becauase she wanted to sit and watch all of the other dances. I really loved when she reacted to a move that they would do that she knew was somewhat complicated! She's my little mini-me! The competition was in West Valley and that is where my Mom lives, so I packed up myself and the kids and we went to stay the night with her on Friday. Jamaal had to work this weekend, so unfortunately he couldn't come with : ( So we woke up bright and early on Saturday and got May's hair and makeup all done ... she looked sooo beautiful! I'm so proud of her : ) Then we were off to the Community College for the first half of the day. After my Mom and I went to a dealership to trade in her truck and were there for what seemed like forever! Then I finally got to head home to relax! Sunday, was church and then rest! I think I went to bed around 8:30! Jamaal just laughs at me! Hahah! Anyhow ... here are some pictures for your enjoyment!

This is Apollo napping on his stuffed animal! AWWWW!

Alright ... it's not letting me add any more pictures ... so I will come back with more!

Love,
Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment