Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Really Starting to Feel Pregnant!

The saga continues! Now I definitely can not guarantee that I will write everyday ... but I will keep all of you as updated as possible! So, as for the title ... I am starting to have those crazy pregnancy dreams and the "pregnancy bloopers" have begun! The other day I was supposed to mail off a time sensitive letter, so I did ... but it then got returned because I forgot postage! DUUHH .. To make it even worse, Jamaal and I had debated about it because he was insisting that I take it inside the post office to make sure that it got postmarked, as Saturday ... the day we were mailing it ... was the last day it could be postmarked. I of course was like ... no ... it will be fine as long as it gets in this mailbox before 10:00 PM, it will be postmarked before tonight! GRRRR ... that potentially just lost us $200. Then yesterday, I locked the keys in the car. If this is a sign of what things are to come in the next 7 months ... we are in TROUBLE! Hahah.

As for the dreams ... I keep dreaming that I am yelling at the kids about things. The other night I yelled at Jayden so much in my dreams, that I didn't have the energy to get on him about anything the next day! Hahah ... maybe that's a good thing. The funniest one yet had to be when I dreamt that Bella was putting the newborn diapers on all over her body and then when I told her to take them off, I noticed one had pee in it. I was so upset ... mainly because Bella is 7 and shouldn't be peeing in a diaper! Hahah I told the kids about it and they got a good laugh out of it!

Today's picture is of Makalee May Tyner (7) and Isabella AvaMarie Booker (7). Makalee will be 8 on July 15 and Bella will be 8 in 2012.
I had them take this picture because they are wearing shirts that their Aunt Betty gave them for Christmas. They love these shirts ... When Makalee first got it, she had it sitting on her bed to be used for the last day of the school year. Makalee wears uniforms to school and is only allowed to wear regular clothes on the last day of school. So yes ... she had planned on keeping it there for 6 months! Hahah ... So funny! It reminds me of when I was little. I remember being so excited to wear a certain outfit to school, that I would get completely dressed the night before and sleep in my outfit! Hahah

Alright ... that it's for today!

Love,

Malea

No comments:

Post a Comment